Turn to City 1st for excellent condo financing options whether you are buying a new condominium or refinancing your current home. Condo loans can be a little more complex when compared to a mortgage for a detached property, but our loan originators have extensive experience in this area and know how to take a condo mortgage quickly and efficiently from application to closing.
Shopping for a new home? Get prequalified today to learn what you will likely be approved to borrow and to strengthen your offer when the time comes. Interested in refinancing? Let us provide a quote for current pricing.
Contact us today for a free quote and consultation (661) 993-7644.
Condo Loan Options
- 30,20, 15, and 10 year fixed rate mortgages, and adjustable rate options with low introductory interest rates.
- Jumbo loans – Available for loan amounts that exceed conforming loan limits.
- FHA loans – Low down payment option. Refinancing with low equity requirement.
- USDA mortgages – 30 year fixed rate mortgages available to low to moderate income borrowers in eligible rural areas.
- VA loans – Up to 100% financing for qualifying military personnel, veterans and their families.
Our simplified, streamlined process saves you time and money when financing your condo. Ideal for today’s busy lifestyles, we’ve automated many of the steps involved in applying for a mortgage.
Even though you can have your loan information at your fingertips from anywhere, we are also here when you need us.
Have questions? You can always give us a call at (661) 993-7644.
Request a Quote in Seconds
Calculate your savings. We compare. You save.